Thursday 23 February 2017

I'M BACK....FIRST PROJECT FOR THE YEAR

It's a new year and I've decided that I should be more committed to the things I'm passionate about.  So therefore I aim to craft more and share it with you.

My first project for the year is a card swap with the theme "Friendship". This is being hosted by Surprise Scrapbook Boutique.  By the way, this is my favourite place to do my crafty shopping and occasionally hang out for a girl's night out to crop.

So I've gone right to the deadline and will be posting my cards tomorrow.  We have crafters from Bermuda, US, Canada and Europe who have joined the swap.  What a way to put Bermuda on the map and unite crafters from around the world



.

Hope you like the cards.  I tried a few techniques.  Let me know which one is your favourite.  Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment